MINI BENEFIT HAUL



Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I received a Nikon D3300 DSLR camera which I am extremely grateful for; as you may (or may not) know I study A2 Photography at college so I needed a new camera for my course. This means I will be blogging alot more frequently as I have learnt loads of new composition techniques that I want to showcase on my blog. 

Last weekend I popped into Debenhams in Coventry to browse the high end makeup that I could only dream of having. Whilst in the store I noticed some of Benefit's AMAZING promotions; and had to pick up the 'Real Sexy Steal' set. 


This set includes:

                -  Benefits 'They're real' push up liner deluxe mini 
                      - Benefits 'They're real' remover deluxe mini                                           



I've had a smaller version of this mascara before and didn't really see the buzz surrounding it, however I wanted to try it out again and its safe to say that I am obsessed! To begin with, I wanted to purchase the Better Than Sex mascara by Too faced; but unfortunately Debenhams didn't have it in stock, then I saw this promotional deal and just had to buy it!

I tend to use this mascara more on my bottom lashes because I think that it really lengthens them and creates alot of volume. The mascara tends to go a bit clumpy on my top lashes but maybe  if I start using two mascaras for my top lashes, they will look better. 

To buy this mascara separately it would cost you £19.50, so it is beneficial buying the whole kit for the same price. I do think the mascara is quite overpriced and I probably wouldn't purchase it again on its own, just because I'd be mainly using it for my bottom lashes.


I haven't heard anything about this liner before so I bought it knowing nothing! I'm not used to using eye liners like this either - I usually use Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner so I felt completely out of  my comfort zone. I've only used this once since I bought it (5 days ago) so I can't write a huge review on it; although I found it alot easier to use than I expected. 

This liner reminds me alot of Rimmel Scandal eyes Waterproof Gel Liner because of its formula and the way that it glides on the eyelid.
It's fairly hard to perfect but once its done you're good for life; I will definitely be practicing how to use this liner as I think it will make my life 10x easier. 





I have been using this makeup remover everyday since I bought it! As you guys already know, Benefit's 'They're Real' Mascara is VERY hard to remove using make up wipes or Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water so the remover has really helped to take off my mascara, without removing my lashes off with it! I will definitely be repurchasing this bottle when it runs out because it is so good; 100% recommend this product to other people with mascaras that are hard to remove!

I know it was only a short blog post guys, but I will be posting alot more from now on

Thank-you so much for taking the time to read my blog, if anyone has tried out any of the Benefit Products listed above then please comment your opinions below :)

Love Leah x




Comments

  1. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this! Indian Chemist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts