BIRTHDAY HAUL


Hello Fashionistas!

I want to start by saying that I am so sorry for abandoning this blog once again, I've been so busy lately with college coursework and deadlines that I haven't really had the time to post!

Today's blog post is going to be My 18th Birthday Haul, now I've wanted to do a haul since Christmas but I kept putting it off. But I thought about it, and decided that it would be nice to look back on as I get older and my blog grows (hopefully if I use it more).

Disclaimer : I am not in anyway 'showing off' about any of my gifts, I am extremely grateful for everything that I received.




Ladies Michael Kors Sunglasses

Pink Ipod Nano 7th Generation

Real techniques Core set brushes

Contour brush, Pointed foundation brush, Detailer brush and the Buffing brush

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Estee Lauder Double wear foundation
Shade : Ivory Beige 


Giani Bernini Sterling Silver Hoops 

Ladies Brown Timberland Boots

Ladies Aztec Skirt

Tribal Incense Holder & Coconut Mango Incense
Teddy bear & Thornton's chocolates

Paper towns by John Green
Winter girls by Laurie Halse Anderson
If I stay by Gayle Foreman
Where she went by Gayle Foreman
Pretty red roses


I also received money, other pieces of jewelry, underwear, alcohol, more makeup and clothes 

I had the best birthday ever and I just want to thank every one involved :)


Love Leah xx




Comments

Popular Posts