NAKED 2 PALETTE 'DUPE'



Hello Fashionistas! 

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New year, I am so excited for this to be my first post of the year. A few weeks back I was in Cardiff and I popped into Peacocks, and saw that they were selling the W7 in the buff palette for £7.00 which I had been eyeing up for ages so inevitably I picked one up. I am going to be sharing my thoughts with you all on this wonderful eye shadow palette x



(Nudes to Browns/Black)
Buff, Camel, Sand, Dust, Chocolate, Topaz, Earth, Storm, Silk, Wave, Thunder, Onyx

Straight away I am drawn to the brown pigmented shades, brown has always been my thing and I believe that it works well as a base eye shadow, that you can build upon. 
I haven't got round to using every single shade yet (alot of them require a special occasion), however I have been particularly loving ' Wave 'and 'Topaz' because they apply evenly, they're long lasting and they create a bold, yet dramatic look. I have used the applicator provided a handful of times and can honestly say that it is ALOT better than my usual eye shadow brush, the bristles are soft which makes it easier to blend the colours together.  

I would 100% recommend this palette to anyone who is on a budget or to someone who is a make up beginner. The palette is easy to experiment with, there is a colour suited to everyone you just have to be creative and have fun with it! 


Comparison photo between the palettes
Disclaimer : I do not own a Naked 2 Palette (#struggslife), I found this image via the internet
I just wanted to show the comparison between the two palettes, they are practically identical. 

 In this photo I have only have 'Wave' on my eyelids- no other eye-shadow mixed in.

The 'completed' look


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Love Leah xx

Comments

Popular Posts